What are our digital solutionsAt Old Mutual Unit Trusts, we are committed to delivering a seamless online investment experience through our digital solutions. We offer you the convenience of being able to transact safely and securely online from the comfort of your home through our secure website and mobile App.
- Immediate website registration approval allowing instant access to secure reporting and online transaction functionality.
- Detailed single needs financial planning tools that seamlessly integrate into transaction tools. These allow you to easily invest and transact directly online, assisting you in achieving your financial goals.
- Comprehensive investment reporting and transaction functionality within a secure online environment, available 24 hours a day.
- An enhanced online transaction approval process that allows you to accept transactions submitted by your planner (where applicable).
- The ability to track all transactions submitted by yourself or your planner, online.
You can now transact online, make an additional investment or switch funds with ease via the Old Mutual Wealth and Unit Trusts client website.
Access the Old Mutual Client Portal User Guide to assist you in getting started.
Need to register?
If you have not yet registered to view and transact online, we encourage you to do so!We have created an easy-to-follow User Guide to assist you with your registration.
Steps to download the App:
- Visit the Apple App Store, Google Playstore (device dependant) or Huawei App Gallery
- Search "Old Mutual Wealth" in the search bar
- Click "Install" once you have found Old Mutual Wealth
- Register for a profile or login if you already have one
The Old Mutual Wealth Client App provides you with easy access to your portfolio information at any time, gives you an overview of all of your Old Mutual holdings in one place as well as the ability to approve any submitted transactions through electronic signature functionality.
- Quicker and timeous delivery of correspondence, with a lower carbon footprint when compared to post correspondence.
- Transaction statements are password protected to ensure your investment and personal information remain confidential.
- Allows you to “opt in” to receive additional correspondence (such as transaction notifications), which is not available for post correspondence.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Send a request to the Old Mutual Unit Trusts service centre to change your correspondence preference to email. You can do so by calling us on 0860 234 234 or +27 21 503 1770 or emailing email@example.com.
With the ever-increasing use of technology, Old Mutual believes in the benefits of sending correspondence via email as opposed to post:
Our electronic signature functionality allows both you and your financial planner the ability to submit and approve instructions electronically. This paperless measure streamlines our current processes to enhance your online investment experience while reducing the risk of identity theft and fraud.
How does it work?
- Your financial planner will continue to capture various instructions online and select to submit it to you electronically
- You will receive an email or sms about the pending instruction
- Simply log on to the Old Mutual Wealth App or the Secure Client Portal, click on the relevant notification, view the documentation detailing the instruction and click on Accept or Decline.
- If accepted, the instruction will be sent for processing. If declined, your financial planner will be in touch to address any concerns you may have.
For your convenience and peace of mind, download the Old Mutual App or register and login into www.oldmutual.co.za to view your portfolio.
Want to speak to someone?
Request a callback on our website.
Contact our Service Centre at 0860 234 234 if you have any queries.