The best time to start investing for your future is today. Whether you’re looking for a retirement annuity, preservation fund or living annuity, our retirement range has a unit trust to suit your future needs.
Access the Old Mutual Client Portal User Guide to assist you in getting started.
Need to register?
If you have not yet registered to view and transact online, we encourage you to do so!
We have created an easy-to-follow User Guide to assist you with your registration.
You can now transact online, make an additional investment or switch funds with ease via our secure client portal.
Whether you’re investing via our secure site or through your financial planner, it is important that you understand what you are buying.
- Unit trusts offer you the flexibility to tailor a portfolio that suits your specific investment needs and time horizon.
- You can buy them direct or through a financial planner.
- You can access the stock exchange without needing knowledge or experience of investing in equities.
- The ability to diversify (spread) your investment across markets, sectors and economies greatly reduce your investment risk.
- Money invested in unit trusts is easily accessible, especially in times of emergency.
- Unit trusts are tax-efficient, providing tax exemptions on interest income and capital gains tax.
- Unit trusts offer exciting capital growth opportunities over the medium to long-term.
- Online transactional capability: you can buy, sell and switch units in your portfolio online.
If you leave your investment for a long period of time, the investment not only grows each year, but grows exponentially. The interest is called compound interest, and is the key to long-term growth and wealth.
Compounding simply means making on your original investment as well as on the gains made the following years (i.e. growth on growth over time). In short, as your money makes money, so it should make more, a relatively simple concept that, over time, Is hugely beneficial.
Did you know that when investing, your money is working for you through a simple concept called compounding growth?
The tools give you some insight into what type of investor you are. It is not sufficiently comprehensive to qualify as investment advice and you should consult your Financial Planner for more information.
Time is money and we’re not about to waste yours. With our swift and simple online application process, you can apply to invest from your work desk, from home or even when you’re on vacation – whenever it suits you best.
It's easier than ever to invest.