Invest with faithOld Mutual, in partnership with Albaraka Bank, offers you three expertly managed and designed Shari’ah compliant funds: the Old Mutual Albaraka Equity Fund, Old Mutual Albaraka Balanced Fund and Old Mutual Albaraka Income Fund. Ours is a partnership that works for you because we offer you the best of both. Whether you’re a Muslim investor seeking Shari’ah compliant funds, or simply want to manage your wealth in a way that is consciously ethical, you can invest in what you believe in, assured that your rewards remain pure.
Old Mutual Albaraka Equity Fund - This fund provides investors with the opportunity to invest in equities listed on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE).
Old Mutual Albaraka Balanced Fund - This moderately aggressive asset allocation fund invests in local and international asset classes.
Old Mutual Albaraka Income Fund - This fund aims to offer investors an ethical investment vehicle providing income and relative capital stability over time.
- Interest-based money lending transactions (no money market or bond investments may be used)
- Conventional insurance business in any form in terms of insurance legislation
- Embryonic or stem cell research and cloning
- The manufacture, sale and distribution of alcoholic beverages
- Nightclubs, pornography and gambling, including companies with interests in casinos
- The sale of non-Halaal meat
- Trading of gold and silver as cash on a deferred basis