WHAT WE OFFER
Based in Cape Town, the Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is a 12-month fixed term contract to work at Old Mutual Investment Group. It is designed to accelerate the development of graduates by equipping them for future roles, providing workplace experience and exposing them to different job functions. The types of jobs available change from year to year.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your talents in a nurturing and dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, who will act as your mentors, and through formal training programmes. You will also be required to study towards the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification or complete the Financial Markets Instruments course (NQF 6). Old Mutual Investment Group will cover the cost of the studies and allow you the time off to prepare for the exams.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
To qualify for our Graduate Accelerated Programme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed or currently completing your 3-year degree/postgraduate studies at a recognised university.
- You must be a South African citizen under the age of 27.
- You need to have achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
- You must be willing to work in Cape Town.
- Junior Data Warehouse Developer: https://leap.ly/opportunities/553
- Communications Consultant / Co-ordinator: https://leap.ly/opportunities/554
- Risk & Performance Analyst 2022: https://leap.ly/opportunities/555
- Apply via Leaply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- We will then review your profile against our requirements, and you will go through an automated screening process.
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments you will move forward to interviews if successful
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2021